Address865 High Road London N12 8PT
Leila has been inspired by clothes and fashion for as long as she can remember, with a particular interest in texture and colour. She grew from a pattern cutter to a fashion designer, producing exciting, innovative designs. As a result of the quality and variety of her work, her clientele and reputation swiftly increased, and she has established a vibrant, friendly fashion and tailoring business. Her services include:
– Bespoke design and sewing of wedding dresses
– Alterations to wedding dresses
– Design and sewing of formal and evening dresses
– Design and sewing of men’s and women’s clothing
– Alterations and restoration of men’s and women’s clothing
– Design and sewing of curtains
With more than 20 years of experience in the field, Leila also teaches training courses in a completely practical way and awards certificates to students at the end of each course. These include:
– Tailor Training Practical
– How to measure the body correctly?
– How to make a pattern?
– Sew clothes from T-shirts, Pants, Skirts and Dresses (Beginners)
– Sew clothes from T-shirts, Pants, Skirts and Dresses (Intermediate)
– Sew clothes from T-shirts, Pants, Skirts and Dresses (Advanced)